Ingredients: flour, 1egg, 1potato, 1 zucchini, 1 carrot, 1 onion
- Open the refrigerator to see what kind of vegetables have been sitting there for days.
- Shred vegetables: In my case, I shredded 1 potato, 1 zucchini, 1 carrot, 1 onion.
- Put them in a big bowl.
- In another big bowl, put 1 cup of flour, 1 egg, and about one and a half cup of water (I am not so sure how much water I putÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ add more water little by little until the mix is as thick as pancake(breakfast pancake) mix)
- Now, mix all vegetables with the flour with a half table spoon of salt(a little bit will be fine because you can have it with sauce later if it has too flat taste)
- Put a little bit of olive oil on the frying pan and put the vegetable mix. Make it as thin as possible for better taste.
- Flip the pancake two or three times until the surface becomes yellow brown.
- In the mean time, put a little bit of soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, and sesame seeds in a small bowl for the sauce. Actually pepper, vinegar, or sesame doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t make a lot of difference. Only soy sauce is fine too.
- Cut the pancake into pieces. And finally, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s food time.
Here are the pictures: